- Paris – France July, 2008
- Ulm – Germany August, 2009
- Amman – Jordan January, 2010
- Athens – Greece June, 2010
- Istanbul – Turkey July, 2011
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates January, 2012
- Jerusalem July, 2012
- Winnipeg – Canada July, 2013
- Winnipeg – Canada July, 2014
- Paris – France July, 2014
- Krakow – Poland July, 2015
- Winnipeg – Canada July, 2015
- Rijeka-Croatia May, 2016
- Winnipeg – Canada July, 2016
- Dubai-United Arab Emirates December, 2016
- Lisbon – Portugal July, 2017
- Amman – Jordan October, 2017
- Paris – France July, 2018
- Winnipeg – Canada July, 2018
- Houston – USA July, 2019
Welcome to the 17th ICIE conference 2018 on:
Excellence, Innovation, & Creativity in Basic-Higher Education & Psychology
Latest Development in Research & Practices
Prairie View, Texas - USA (July 16-19, 2019)
Fred A. Bonner II, Ph.D. Sandra K. Linke, Ph.D. Patrick Blessinger, Ph.D.
Conference Chair ICIE Director, Co-Chair HETL Executive Director, Co-Chair
For more details and follow-up, visit the conference website:
Welcome to the 13th ICIE conference 2016 on:
Excellence & Innovation in Basic-Higher Education & Psychology
Creativity – Innovation – Latest Development in Research & Practices: Rijeka - Croatia (May 18-21, 2016)
Sandra Krpan, Chair Korado Korlević, Honorary Chair Sandra Linke, Ph.D., Co-Chair, ICIE
Marina Medarić, Co-Chair, Marko Filipović, Co-Chair, Predrag Šustar, Ph.D., Co-Chair
The 12th international conference on Excellence in Education 2015: The Creativity - Innovation Challenge took place in Kraków – Poland (July 1-4, 2015). This international event is in partnership with The Jagiellonian University - Institute of Psychology.
To learn more about this conference, will you please go to the menu Poland-2015, or CLICK HERE.
Christer Johannesson, KTH, Albanova, Sweden.
Eduard Babulak, Fairleigh Dickinson University–Vancouver, Canada.
Françoys Gagné, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada.
Heinz Neber, Münich University, Münich, Germany.
Hisham B. Ghassib, Princess Sumaya University, Amman, Jordan.
Hojjat Adeli, College of Engineering; Ohio State University, USA.
Javier Touron, University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
Joan Freeman, Middlesex University, England.
Joseph S. Renzulli, Connecticut University, USA.
Ken McCluskey, University of Winnipeg, Winipeg, Canada.
Michael E. Auer, Carinthia Tech Institute Villach, Austria.
Peter Goodyear, The University of Sydney, Australia.
Peter Merrotsy, University of New England, AUSTRALIA.
Rena Subotnik, APA, USA.
Robert Sternberg, Tufts University, USA.